- F. Weng, S. Bagchi, Q. Huang, and Y. Seo, "Design Studies of a CZT-based Detector Combined with a Pixel-Geometry-Matching Collimator for SPECT Imaging," Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A, November 2015.
- S. Bagchi, M. R. Ananthasayanam, R. M. Vasu, and D. Roy, "An adaptively tuned extended Kalman filter for accelerated shape-based photoacoustic tomography," (Submitted)
- S. Bagchi, R. M. Vasu, and D. Roy, "Quantitative photoacoustic tomography: direct recovery of absorption coefficient map via an iterated ensemble Kalman filter," (To be submitted)
- S. Bagchi, T. Raveendran, R. M. Vasu, and D. Roy, "A two-stage Newton-directed pseudo-dynamic ensemble Kalman filter for photoacoustic tomography," (To be submitted)
- B. Banerjee, S. Bagchi, R. M. Vasu, and D. Roy, "Quantitative photoacoustic tomography from boundary pressure measurements: noniterative recovery of optical absorption coefficient from the reconstructed absorbed energy map," JOSA A: Journal of Optical Society of America A, 25(9): 2347-2356, October 2008. (Selected for publication in the Virtual Journal of Biomedical Optics, 3(11), October 2008, and Virtual Journal of Biological Physics Research, 16(8), October 15, 2008) (abstract, pdf)
- F. Weng, S. Bagchi, Q. Huang, and Y. Seo. "Energy Window Optimization in Dual-Isotope SPECT Proceedings Brain Imaging with Tc-99m/I-123 Via CZT-Based Detectors," Society of Nuclear Medicine and Papers Molecular Imaging (SNMMI), Baltimore, June 6 - 10, 2015.
- S. Bagchi and A. Bagchi, "MongoDB as a Datastore for Iterative Analysis in Diagnostic Medical Imaging, MongoDB World 2015, New York, June 1 - 2, 2015.
- F. Weng, S. Bagchi, Q. Huang, and Y. Seo, "Design Studies of a CZT-based Detector Combined with a Pixel-Geometry-Matching Collimator for SPECT Imaging," IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference (NSS-MIC), Seoul, Korea, October 27 - November 2, 2013.
- S. Bagchi, D. Roy, and R. M. Vasu, "Forward problem solution in photoacoustic tomography by discontinuous Galerkin method," Optical Molecular Probes, Imaging and Drug Delivery, OSA Technical Digest (CD) (Optical Society of America, 2011), paper JTuA22, Monterey, California, April 4-6, 2011. (abstract, pdf)
- S. Bagchi, B. Banerjee, R. M. Vasu, and D. Roy, "Noniterative inversion strategy for photoacoustic tomography: Recovery of absorbed energy map from boundary pressure measurements," 2011 IEEE 37th Annual Northeast Bioengineering Conference (NEBEC), pp. 1-2, Troy, New York, April 1-3, 2011. (abstract, pdf)
- B. Banerjee, S. Bagchi, R. M. Vasu and D. Roy, "Quantitative photo-acoustic tomography from boundary pressure measurements: non-iterative recovery of optical absorption coefficients from reconstructed absorbed energy map," Proc. XXXIII Optical Society of India (OSI) Symposium on Optics and Optoelectronics, Tezpur University, Assam, India, 2007 (invited presentation).
- S. Bagchi, A. Ghosh, P. Lenka, D. N. Tibarewala, "Analysis and characterization of stabilograms using static posturography," National Conference on Biomechanics 2006, Bengal Engineering and Science University, India, December 2006.